Finding new ways !

 Finding new ways to...


 


I hope to say in this article, if we need it, how can we simply build a new logic, a new mathematical speed-up method, or in short, a concept that can be taken to a new dimension.

(I am mentioning in this article only my personal experiences and not analytical facts)

I have been very fond of mathematics since I was 8 years old, I love to take the current opinions, arguments, simple facts that many people accept and see them from a different perspective (Baka Pandita), develop arguments with my close friends. I think I'm a fighter because I didn't shout then and now.


Rather than practice  the math I learned in school, I tried to create my own new multiplication and division methods and math tricks. I am saying this is a method that helped me to build my own logic in those cases!


 One day when I was bored, I thought that I need to do something, instead of the old ideas that come to me and many children, that day I thought that I want to make my own multiplication method.


When I didn't think of anything, I did a simple multiplication and wrote it in my white board , I wrote and thought about what we are actually doing to multiply, then that was something that the 8th or 9th grade boy understood. Numbers are multiplied by all the digits and written in such a way as to preserve the place value is called multiplication.


From there, using the simple concept I understood, I created several wonderful new mathematical multiplication methods.


Now let's get in to our point , I thought we all understood but actually only a few people understood and put into action what I have been trying to say for so long, that is if you want to create a new result, a new argument, a good opinion in anything. What happens is that the current situation, the current attitude, thought, and fiction should be brought to a simple nature and study well and understand it.


Good luck!!!!


Drop us a little  comment  to encourage us!!!

Also,

If you want to know these articles and other information, please follow  our blog .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

2022 A/L Combined Maths paper (2023)